WOW is about supporting female business owners. KOSBE has created an environment for women business owners to get together regularly, to connect with mentors and mentees, share resources and best practices, continue to learn, be creative and have fun.
We welcome members from across the Tri-Cities (including the region comprising the cities of Kingsport, Johnson City, and Bristol and the surrounding smaller towns and communities in Northeast Tennessee and Southwest Virginia).
February14, 2018 • 7:30 AM
400 Clinchfield St — Ste 100
Kingsport, Tennessee 37660
This month hosted by:
KOSBE (Kingsport Office of Small Business Development and Entrepreneurship)
Valentine treat exchange ♥
Bring something sweet to share!
Sugar-free, gluten-free and healthy options welcome.
We look forward to networking with you.
See our Calendar of Events for other events, training and activities you may be interested in, to help you grow your business.
Woman-Owned Business Registry
Here is our list, with links to the websites, of female-owned businesses, you can support in the Tri-Cities area. If you are a woman business owner who owns a store, restaurant, bakery, health center, yoga studio, magazine, marketing company, photography studio, e-commerce web site, consultancy, accounting business, construction-related company, or any other small enterprise, join our network by completing our WOW Membership Profile and get your woman-owned business listed here.
- Angela Baker, VIP SEEN Tri-Cities Magazine
- Kaye Ball, Brushstrokes N' More
- Brenda Barnicki, Bellafina Chocolates
- Barbara Diers, The Art of Fine Sewing
- Chelsie Gregory, Rae Design
- Norma Henderson, Avocado Tree
- Deanna L. Irick, Pure Romance
- BJ Jolley, BJ Jolley Fitness
- Mary Quinn, Arbonne
- Laura Showers, SippaSanity Tea & Events
- Lucinda Treadway, Lucinda Anna Fitness
- Diane Vogt, Storybrook Farm B & B and Events
- SandraWillis, Reveal the Real You
- Anna M. Davis, Phantom Entertainment
- Mironda J. White, M.J White & Associates
- Trida LaHair, Chef's Pizzeria
- Angie Hyche, Shipshape Solutions
- Keta Hawley, Turquoise Boutique
- Meredith Sieber, The Southern Jewel
- Pam Corrigan, GAAM Wealth Advisors, Inc.
- Wanda Hall, Primary Residential Mortgage, Inc.
- Ren Allen, Faces by Ren
- Mary Grace Wooten, Simple Elegance Tennessee
- Connie Grandelli
- Pamela Salley, Kitchen Tune-Up
- Margaret Hunnicut, Eat Smart Meal Prep
- Amy Ketron, Chocolate Elegance
- Angela Vachon, Urban Synergy
- Tara Austin Burns, branded.
- Meredith Mathesius, The Leverage Group
- Victoria Dixon Bishop, The TravelingBeautichick
- Deborah Pencarinha, Fish Window Cleaning
- Amanda Bracken, Chateau Selah
- Tina Wilson, Reclaimed Inspired Goods
- Nicole Clements, Mary Martha
- Chaiba Bloomer, CKB Business Consulting Inc.
- Maria D True, LIVEWIRE 103.9
- Jenny Kontos, Kontos Creative
- Alicia Tranum, Beyond Benefits
- AnjieFisher Jakob, BluelevenPhotography
- Cathy Teague, Rodan + Fields Skin Care
- Daniela Wilson, Simplified Business Solutions
- Ashley Davis, Vida Hot Yoga
- Valentina Gonzalez, Beyond Engagement
- Wendy Wolf, The Commemorative Art Company
- Beth Barnette, Town Planner Calendar
- Amy Edwards, Aspire Financial Services
- Sheree Austin, Beef O' Brady's
- Lindsi Highland, Lindsi Lashes
- Virginia Fagerland, 423 Design House
We Are Social Follow Us
KOSBE has established a Facebook support group for participants. Find us: WOW Women of Worth Tri-Cities Tennessee.